Origami Wedding Flower Ideas
Origami flowers are perhaps the perfect representation of a wedding. Flowers have always represented the beauty and growth of two individuals in love. Origami flowers never fade. Origami flowers never wilt. They are ever fresh, ever beautiful. You can create them in the exact color theme you wish, and store them until the proper day without any issues. Best of all, you can give them away to family and friends after the event and know that even 10 or 20 years from now they will be as beautiful as the day they were created!
Here are just a few of the many ideas for origami flowers:
* Table decorations at the bridal shower
* Bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls
* Corsages for the men and ushers
* Decorations for the church
* Centerpieces on the tables at the reception
* Decorations on the wedding cake
* Thank-you presents for the people who helped you out
* Visiting gifts when you go to dinners as a married couple
I have HUNDREDS of pages on this site with origami flower ideas. Be sure to roam through my Origami Flower pages to get more ideas!
Origami Wedding Ideas
Wedding Tradition of 1,000 Origami Cranes
The Crane in Origami - Symbol of Loyalty
Emperor and Empress Origami Dolls
Place an Origami Order | Request More Information on an Origami Product
Paper Options | Bead Options | Testimonials | FAQ | Price List
Lisa Shea Homepage | Low Carb Recipes | Sangria Recipes | Travelogues | Game Walkthroughs
All content copyright © 2021 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.
You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com