Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter Filling
- 3 - 250g pkgs cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 300g pkg chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate
1. Prep: Preheat oven to 350F.
2. For crust, mix crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of a 9 inch spring-form
pan. Bake for 5 min. (can also substitute the premade graham cracker crust
found in the baking aisle)
3. For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one
at a time. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Pour mixture over crust.
5. Bake for 45 min or until the cheesecake is set. Turn off oven, open slightly
and leave cake in oven for 30 min. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
6. For topping, bring cream to a boil over medium heat. Pour over chopped
chocolate, stir until smooth. Pour over top of cake.
Lisa's Dessert Recipes Listing
Lisa Shea Homepage
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com