Biking in New EnglandI love biking and hiking, and New England has quite a varied set of places to do these things! Our current biking spot of choice is Callahan, because it's close to work, but my all time favorite is the Fells. So many nice trails, you can be roaming in there for hours but never get lost.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions about difficulty levels of these trails.
- Callahan Forest, Framingham, MA
- The Fells, Middlesex, MA
- Gloucester, Gloucester, MA
- Lynn Forest, Lynn, MA
- Milford Trails, Milford, MA
- Upton Forest, Upton, MA
- Weston Reservoir, Weston, MA
- Nantucket Bike Trails, Nantucket, MA - travelogue
Short Bike Rides in Greater Boston and Central Massachusetts
Short Bike Rides on Cape Cod, Nantucket & The Vineyard
Best Bike Rides in New England
Road Biking Massachusetts
Saris CycleOn Pro Bike Rack
- Seven Hills Wheelmen, Worcester, MA
- Nashoba Valley Peddlars, Nashoba, MA
"Mountain Biking Near Boston"
an excellent reference with maps!